Are you already working in a technical role in the computing industry and want to gain a networking qualification to further your career? The Diploma in Applied Computer Systems Engineering helps you further your knowledge of network operating systems and exchange servers, and gain skills that are in high demand in the computer industry. You learn how to design IT networks, configure servers and solve problems in a network environment.
- A great preparation for Microsoft certification examinations.
- Comprehensive, hands-on training for IT professionals responsible for the planning, implementation, management and support of computer operating systems.
- Microsoft-certified lecturers.
- Access to Unitec’s fully equipped computer laboratories.
- Flexible study options: because we understand that you have other commitments outside of study, courses are offered on weekends, with tutorials one evening per week.