In this section, you can find out more about planning online assessments.
- Can I put my exam online? Unitec has some Online exam protocols which will help you with deciding if your assessment can be online or not...and some examples.
- How do I change an exam to be an online assessment? Read 3 examples of exams rewritten for online environment, with a table showing HOW to design them.
- How do I give feedback online? Choose from the different suggestions in this guide from Surrey Assessment & Learning Lab.
- How can I use a Moodle Quiz? If you are thinking about moving your assessment to a Moodle Online Quiz, check out these suggestions.
- What exactly is contract cheating! Check out this infographic on contract cheating, based on research done in Australian universities
- So, what can I do about contract cheating?
What activity tools can be used for assessments in Moodle?
There are multiple ways in which students can submit assignments online. The list below are recommended but not exclusive. For additional help please contact your school Te Puna Ako liaison
Turnitin (for detecting plagiarism, marking and organising peer-assessment and self-assessment